Saturday, November 15, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

So, I am the biggest Christmas freak ever.  I LOVE everything about Christmas and I am always just waiting for Halloween to be over so I can do Christmas stuff.  Phillip surprised me and put the tree up really early, which I love.  The day we decorate the tree, we make and decorate cookies, drink hot chocolate and watch Muppets Christmas Carol.  It's my favorite holiday movie!  Anyway, here's what some of the decorations look like.  It looks better at night when all the lights on the tree are lit up but it's hard to see anything else.  Anyway, we are all set and ready to go for Christmas!!

2 comments:

Boyer Family said...

Hurray for beautiful Christmas stuff! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Kudos for putting your stuff up early!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

I love your tree. I'm jealous!