We finally got some snow!!! It's the first time since we've lived in this house, actually since I was a junior in high school that it has snowed enough to play in it. I was so excited to take Addison out in it. She sees snow on TV and always says she wants to play in it so now she finally did. I found a snowsuit in our attic that my mom gave me but it's a 6T which is twice the size she normally wears so it was safety pinned and rolled up all over the place but it was better than nothing! She loved making snowballs and throwing them and she loved making snow angels. She made 4 of them. We dont have any hills in our yard but we pulled out the sled and pulled Addison around in it and she LOVED it. She wanted to go all day but her cheeks were so red, I decided we better go inside. We drank hot chocolate, watched Obama's innaguration and watched the snow outside. It was a perfect snow day and we'll probably do it again tomorrow!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Snow Day!!!!!!
We finally got some snow!!! It's the first time since we've lived in this house, actually since I was a junior in high school that it has snowed enough to play in it. I was so excited to take Addison out in it. She sees snow on TV and always says she wants to play in it so now she finally did. I found a snowsuit in our attic that my mom gave me but it's a 6T which is twice the size she normally wears so it was safety pinned and rolled up all over the place but it was better than nothing! She loved making snowballs and throwing them and she loved making snow angels. She made 4 of them. We dont have any hills in our yard but we pulled out the sled and pulled Addison around in it and she LOVED it. She wanted to go all day but her cheeks were so red, I decided we better go inside. We drank hot chocolate, watched Obama's innaguration and watched the snow outside. It was a perfect snow day and we'll probably do it again tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Maddie wanted to watch those videos over and over. So much fun. We went sledding on our cookie sheets :) It sounds a lot like you called Philip and sucker with an f. Glad you guys had fun. Maybe we can all go out and play tomorrow or something
Im glad Maddie liked the videos. We had an awesome time. We'll probably do it again tomorrow and then I pretty much don't want to see snow again until next year. 2 days is enough! Anyway, we should definitely play tomorrow! Oh, I definitely didn't call Phillip a sucker with an f. What kind of girl do u think i am?? : )
Post a Comment