One of Phillip's clients sent Addison a birthday card with $25 so I told her we could go pick out a toy at WalMart. Whatever she wanted as long as it was under $25. We seriously looked for 45 minutes before she saw the basketball hoop and went crazy over it. Her cousin in Myrtle Beach has one and she played with it at Christmas and loved it so she was excited to have one in her playroom!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Choosing a birthday toy : )
One of Phillip's clients sent Addison a birthday card with $25 so I told her we could go pick out a toy at WalMart. Whatever she wanted as long as it was under $25. We seriously looked for 45 minutes before she saw the basketball hoop and went crazy over it. Her cousin in Myrtle Beach has one and she played with it at Christmas and loved it so she was excited to have one in her playroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
such cute pictures! I love the shirt she is wearing!
How much fun. She'll be your little basketball star.
Post a Comment