Wednesday, May 20, 2009

All Boy!!

Profile Shot

Looking right at us

Definitely a Boy and his fingers were in between his legs
(That's what those 2 white lines are)

We had our big ultrasound this morning and it went great!  I was a little nervous just because I had been doubting it being a boy since the ultrasound was so early and wasn't sure they could really tell but it's definitely a boy!!  Everything else looked great and measured perfectly also. We got to see the 2 sides of his brain, the 4 chambers of his heart and just about everything else so it was a great appointment.  Phillip wanted to go right away to Lowes to get some sample colors for the room we're painting next month so that's next on our list!  We are so excited and so is Addison. She's been kissing my belly like crazy and she signed "I love you" with her fingers and put in on my belly.  It was so cute!! 

No comments: