Ever since we found out for sure it was a boy a few weeks ago, we've been wanting to get the nursery done. Right after we found out, Phillip insisted we drive straight from the doctors' to Lowe's to get paint samples. It was very cute. Anyway, Phillip painted it last Saturday and we've been working on getting everything else in there this week and it's done! I know it's way early and we still have 4 months until Cooper gets here but this is one huge thing off of our list of things to do so we're excited! I also took pictures of Addison's room that we did last year when we moved her to a big girl bed. We both absolutely love this room because it's just so girly and frilly. I never got to do a nursery with her because we were in an apartment so when I got to do a big girl room for her, I went girl crazy!
Shot of the bedding
Closet stocked full of clothes my aunt gave me
Cute Changing table



2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE them both! Although I will say WAY cuter in person! Everyone who knows you should rush over to see it ;) Congrats on getting it done!
OMG! You didn't tell me that Cooper's bedding was THAT cute! It's adorable!!! And his closet looks just like Ben and Tyler's. Love the stripes and what great taste! Also, we have the same boppy cover too:) I want to see his room.
Post a Comment