Friday, September 4, 2009

Fun Night Out

There was a members appreciation party for the Holly Springs Chamber of Commerce last night and we had a great time. The weather has been so nice lately and it was awesome to not have be sweating outside the whole time. They had a great dinner, 2 bouncy houses, face painting and balloon animals. Addison was pretty much in heaven, especially since it was at a park so she got to play on that too. She specifically wanted a blue flower painted on her face so that's what she got. So cute!! The best part about last night was there was a bunch of door prizes that they had drawings for and we ended up winning one of them. It was the one I really one I wanted too. We won a 4 hour rental of a bounce house and it doesn't expire until March so we'll probably use it for Addison's birthday in February. I was so excited to win something I actually wanted!!

1 comment:

Boyer Family said...

Sweet! I love to win stuff! I love this pic of Addison. SO CUTE! I'm glad you guys had a fun night!