Monday, May 10, 2010

Trip to the Zoo

We were supposed to go to the Zoo on Saturday but it was way to hot so we decided to go today since the weather was perfect. We had a great time and Addison had so much fun with her friends. They had a Dora simulation ride which she loved and especially liked the lions since she just got a Lion Pillow Pet.

Best Friends

My Boys

So excited to all be together at the Zoo

Looking at the alligators

Hanging out with the cougar


About to go in the maze

She LOVED "painting"






Cooper was obsessed with the Sea Lions. He followed them everywhere.

Cool slide that was built into the ground

Taking a much needed rest

Sister Love

Catching a glimpse of the elephants






Goofy Gorilla

Goofy Kids


Looking at the birds



Trying to catch the bird









1 comment:

Shawna and Family said...

I couldn't figure out why Addison looked so different... then I realized that I haven't seen her hair like that! She's always in piggy tails! I love it! That zoo looks amazing!