Friday, June 4, 2010

Bath and Bed Time

So Cooper has had 3 teeth come in this week and he has been EXTREMELY cranky. Pretty much the only thing that gets him to stop crying for any length of time is the bath. Needless to say he is a VERY clean boy.

I dont know why I love this picture but he has the craziest eyes!


Sleepy Boy. Definitely done for the day.


He loves playing peek a boo with his crib bumper.


He has just started babbling a lot lately and apparently he loves his daddy : )


Addison has always HATED taking showers. She would scream and cry every time I wanted her to just take a quick one to rinse off. Well, I gave her one the other day and apparently she changed her mind because now she wants to take one every night. That's fine by me. She just gets in, washes up and gets out. It's awesome. We had some more videos of her in the shower but I didn't want to post those on the internet so here's a "modest" one.

2 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

your kids are so cute! Look at that beautiful RED hair!! I'm hoping pretty hard for that-it's why I married a red head.

The Passey's said...

yeah, i'm not sure where he got it from! the only person in my family who has red hair is my brother and Phillip doesn't have it anywhere in his family. Definitely not what I was expecting!