Cooper has always been a fantastic eater. He will eat pretty much anything and as much as he can get. He just loves food. I caught him yesterday (right after dinner) munching on some cheerios that he got from the cabinet. All of the other ones are child-proofed but part of the cupboard is broken on this one so we can't lock it and he knows it ; )
So, I left an apple on the table for Addison since she doesn't like it cold right out of the fridge and of course Cooper got to it first. A few minutes later, half of the apple was completely gone and I couldn't believe that he ate that much of it since the thing is bigger than his hand. It was so cute so we just plopped him in the high chair and let him finish the rest. A half hour later, the entire thing was gone down to the core.




No comments:
Post a Comment