Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!!

Christmas time! I feel like it came on SO fast even though we had our tree and decorations out in November. We had a great time and it has been great having my brother's and their wives here for a few weeks. We've had a great few days and I'm kind of sad it's over now!

Cooper was actually ok at opening presents by himself. It took him FOREVER to do it but he got excited every time he ripped a piece of paper off, even if it was super tiny. It was really cute.



Cooper helping Aunt Sara and Uncle Trav make stockings

Being very naughty!

After Santa delivered his presents ; )

Happy happy girl after getting ANOTHER care bear and Phillip chilling in his new onesie pajamas



One of the 3 things she asked Santa for...a jar of pickles. I have NO idea why!

Checking out his new ball pit/tent




I just love his face in this picture. Too funny!


Pretty pretty princess in her new Belle dress


Having fun!

No comments: