Saturday, February 5, 2011

Princess Party

I finally got to do a princess party! I've thought about doing one since I found out I was having a girl and it was so fun! Addison couldn't make up her mind for the longest time about what kind of party she wanted so when a Groupon daily deal came up for a real princess to come to your party, I quickly bought the package. When I told Addison about it, she got so excited and said she definitely wanted to do that. She got to pick her plates, cake and party favors which as you can see are all "Tangled" related. She LOVED that movie. She talks about it daily. We had a great time and Addison loved having all her friends together.




Playing Pin the Tinkerbell on the flower (since a flower was the only thing I could reasonably make!)



Pretty good for a bunch of 5 year olds!

Playing "Pass Cinderella's Glass Slipper" (Kind of like Hot Potato)


Duck Duck Goose

Finally getting to meet Ariel! She was so excited!

Princess Storytime

Makeovers!


Making Tiaras


My big birthday girl!

All the pretty princesses

Present Time




Licking her lips...so cute


2 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

awww cute!! You did such a good job on the party! I love the cake! we just made a tangled cake for a little girl's birthday and looked at a lot of tangled cakes to get ideas! I'm so excited for Lexie to have a birthday! Happy birthday to Addison : )

Boyer Family said...

turned out SO cute and fun. Madison loved meeting Ariel.