Saturday, April 23, 2011

A little bit of random

Just a little bit of what we've been up to lately...

Cooper has pretty much refused to sit in his high chair anymore. He sticks his legs straight out so I can't put him in it and only wants to sit with Addison. It think it's so cute!

My grandma came to visit a few weekends ago and Addison loved walking down to the pond in my parents neighborhood with her.

My friend Megan took these pictures of Cooper at a friends birthday party and they turned out SO cute! Cooper is OBESESSED with balls so anytime he has one in his hand, he's got a smile on. He's such a boy!

Yum, yum, yum!



Cooper with his cousin Ben...red head cuties

Cooper's 1st Day of Nursery!!! I can't believe he's old enough to finally go to nursery! He looked so handsome. He was fine for about 10 minutes but then screamed bloody murder once we were gone. Phillip ended up staying in there the rest of the time. Hopefully he'll get used to it as time goes on.

Coloring Easter Eggs! Addison looks forward to doing this every year and she's definitely getting better and less messy at it.


Cooper is definitely NOT getting less messy about it. He just wanted to drop the eggs as hard as he could into all of the colors. He ended up spilling a whole bowl of color on the floor. I still have blue speckles all over my legs.


Ok, so Cooper LOVES Addison's babydolls. Has to sleep with one, play with one and carry one around all the time. I think it's cute...Phillip, not so much. I really do love it though!


No comments: