So, I have to have a little brag on my husband. For Mother's Day, he picked out some amazing presents all by himself and let me say that I was very impressed. He was SO excited about what he got and kept telling me every day the week before Mother's Day that he wanted me to open them because he just couldn't wait. He did a great job. I love that he will actually pick out clothes for me because he really does know what I like so I've never really been disappointed in what he's gotten (except for some cat pajamas for my first birthday we were together ; )
Anyway, he picked out this dress,

these earrings,

And these shoes to go with it. (They have little purple squares on them)
I can't believe he actually coordinated everything together. Like I said, I was very impressed and I can see why he was so excited to give them to me! He even wrapped it perfectly (which he was also very excited about) because he knows how much I love pretty wrapped presents



1 comment:
omygoodness your husband is too cute! It's a sweet thing when they're good at presents : )
Post a Comment