Saturday, June 11, 2011

Camping

We had been wanting to go camping with our friends for a few years but it never seemed to work out. We finally went and had a great time. I have to say though that it's a bit complicated with kids and you have to bring SO much stuff. Our entire car was completely full from top to bottom and in between all of the seats. Totally crazy for only 1 night! Also, it was around 95 degrees when we got there and were setting up. I pretty much thought I was going to die of a heat stroke. Luckily we had a fan and that helped but it was really swimming in the lake that cooled us off. It was so nice to be able to go cool off and then just hang out at the campsite. We had 8 adults and 10 kids. Crazy but we all had a blast!

He LOVED being outside. He was sweating buckets but didn't care. He was just excited about his juice box ; )


They were trying so hard to peel the ball off the mitt. It was very funny to watch.

Out for an evening stroll

He was trying to catch up. Doesn't like being away from us for too long!

We kept telling him to show us his teeth. I love it!!

Way too early morning snuggles

She really loves going on the tube...Glad she loves the water so much!


He was just plum tuckered out. Not enough sleep the night before and too much son = a very tired boy!

My brother Travis flew into town for a quick surprise visit. My dad said that someone was coming later in the day but wouldn't tell me who. I was SO excited. We hadn't seen him since Christmas so it was a great surprise!

Addison's turn to pass out!

1 comment:

sara said...

yay for camping!
This reminds me so much of the first time I went out to North Carolina to meet the family!
You guys are really such a wonderful family and I miss you and miss camping and boating at Jordan Lake!
You guys look like you are having a blast!
Addison and Cooper are so freaking cute!