Sunday, September 18, 2011

Horses!!

Addison's friend had her birthday party yesterday at a horse farm. She's been excited about it for months and she had a blast. I was a little worried about taking Cooper because I wasn't sure how he'd react but Phillip had to work so I had no choice. I'm glad I did. He loved it! He went right up to one when we got there and started petting him and saying "soft". It was cute. He got a little nervous of them as the day went on but he still had a great time.


Another reaction to the horses. So funny!

3 best friends! Love these girls!!

She absolutely loved riding this horse. Best part of the day!


Future Mr. and Mrs. ; )

He loved the bunnies too. All throughout the party he kept going back to them.

They both loved feeding the horses too. They kept getting scared and dropping the food but they eventually got the hang of it.



He wasn't getting close enough for the horse to grab it so...

I had to help him out a little. He got a little scared ; )


Cooper's turn! He was so excited to get on it. He kept saying "giddyup horsey" and rocking back and forth trying to get him to move. So cute!!


And just because he's cute...a little cupcake face ; )

1 comment:

Shawna and Family said...

I just LOVE Cooper's face while that horse is eating that carrot!!