Monday, January 30, 2012

Playtime

Addison has been tracked out this past week so we've been trying to stay busy. We've gone to the library, made Valentines for her class, seen a movie, finished her 100 Day of School project, gone to the park with friends a few times and generally been having fun. We went to the park with some our our friends and I'm glad she took some pictures. I never seem to have my camera! We went to a park I hadn't been to since I was a kid and they have a walkway up to this bridge that goes over the highway. The kids LOVED it. Cooper was completely amazed and I couldn't even get him to move because he was in such a trance watching the cars. They even got some of the trucks to honk. It was really fun.


Cooper loved this merry-go-round. He just went right over and plopped himself down right in the middle and wanted to be pushed.

Addison's face...enough said ; )





No comments: