Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl!! I can't believe she is 6. Seems like time is speeding up because it doesn't seem like she should be this old already. Sunday night we blew up about 100 balloons and covered her bedroom floor with them. I've done this since she was 3 but somehow it's still always a surprise to her. It's cute how much she loves when we do this.

For her birthday breakfast she requested 6 chocolate donuts (because she's 6 of course) and chocolate milk. Luckily she only ate 2 before she was full.

I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it was really cute. We hung 6 balloons from her door and put a dollar bill in each one and then she had to pop them to get them out. She was really excited about the money.

She was not so excited however about popping the balloons. It scared her to death and she wanted us to do it but I guess she eventually wanted the money more because she got them all.

Cooper wanted to reach the balloons so bad. Maybe next year!

Ever since Addison saw the Smurf movie she has wanted a Smurf birthday. Since we weren't having a party this year we at least got a Smurf cake. It was pretty cute!

Present time...more Care Bears of course!

New Easter dress from Grammy. The first thing she asked was if it twirls and then when she tried it on, it was the first thing she did. She's such a girly girl.

Getting a little help from her friends

She has been asking for a bike for a while since she outgrew her trike a long time ago. I kept telling her it was too big, too expensive, etc... so she was really excited to get it. Can't wait till it warms up a little to go for a bike ride.

She wanted to try it out right then but our house is way too small for that I guess because she didn't get very far.

My pretty birthday girl!

Took her a few tries but she finally got it!

No comments: