Friday, October 12, 2012

My Big 3 Year Old!

My big boy is 3 years old!!  It actually seems like it's been forever since he was born.  He's just gotten so big and he has such a funny personality.  He says the funniest things all the time and has the funniest expressions. 

Here's the invitation I made.  (If anyone needs an invitation made, let me know.  I would LOVE to make it for you!)

When I asked Cooper what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday he said "Despicable Me".  It's this movie that he watches ALL the time.  So I looked around and found these cute cupcakes and I think they came out ok.  I wish I could have found black cupcake liners but oh well, Cooper loved them anyway!


When we were at Sams, Cooper picked out doughnuts for his birthday breakfast.  He loved them.


My cute messy boy

My mom wanted Cooper to open her present from her and my dad and he was super excited.  

Oh my gosh.  He was so excited about this piggy bank.  He's been asking for one for a few weeks and he calls it a "penny bank".  He's been wanting one since Addison has one and has been getting money for doing stuff around my mom's house.  He wanted some too!

He loved the sound it made when he dropped the pennies in.

Despicable Me balloons

We rented a shelter at Pullen Park and had a fun lunch with our friends.  He also got a lot of cool presents.  He was really cute when he opened all of them.  He got excited about every one.


CARS!

His new bike.  He looks so big!



Cute messy boys
Cute kids on the merry go round


Family Picture on the train!

Love these girls



No comments: