Monday, March 25, 2013

Random Cooper Sleepiness

I woke up in the middle of the night a few weeks ago to find this.  Hahaha.  I have no idea why he was even in my bed or why he chose to sleep ON TOP of Phillip but it was really funny.


I then apparently woke him up with the flash.  He went right back to sleep!

Then last week I went to check on him before I went to bed and when I walked in and didn't see him in his bed, I freaked out a little.  Then I saw him like this.  I love it. I have no idea why he climbed out of bed to sit in his chair but it was really cute.  Apparently he just wanted to rock!

1 comment:

Cheri Hudson Passey said...

So funny! You know his Uncle Kevin has been known to sleep in odd places too!
I can't believe he was asleep on Phillip-didn't Phillip realize he was there? Haha!