Wednesday, April 3, 2013

She's Here!!

Haven Elizabeth Passey is here!!  She was born on April 1st at 2:00 PM weighing 6lbs, 8 ounces and measuring 18 1/2 inches tall.  She's my littlest baby and we are SO in love with her!  She is so tiny and her facial features just look so small to me.  I cannot stop staring at her and I can't stand to put her down.  She slept almost all last night, barely waking up once to eat and other than than, we've had to wake her up since she just wanted to sleep.  She's been so mellow.  Doesnt even cry when we change her or the nurse checks her vitals, etc...She just looks around and takes it all in.  Here are just some pictures over the past few days in the hospital.  

First picture of me with her.  I was SO happy to hold her.





I'm so glad the kids got to visit in the hospital this time.  Addison couldn't come when Cooper was born because of the swine flu outbreak but luckily they could come this time.  

Cooper meeting her for the first time.  He LOVED holding her and asked if we could take her home with us.  Super cute.

Sweet kiddos!



Addison meeting her for the first time.

All 3 of my beautiful kiddos!!

First feeding

Me and my tired looking self.  I could barely keep my eyes open, I was so exhausted...and drugged up ;)

I just love how awake she looks!!  She is the first child I've had that has had hair when they were born. And it's dark too!  Addison and Cooper both had little wisps of hair but they were both so blonde you couldn't even tell.  

My little burrito


I love her little lips in this one

Hello!!

Addison came by after school today and she was just so excited to see Haven again.  She said "I knew she was going to be cute but I didn't think she'd be this cute"  It was super sweet.  Then she told me that she can play with any of her toys and use anything in her room.  I'm glad she is so excited!

I love the way they are looking at each other in this one


LOVE her wrinkly skin in this one.  She just looks so fresh and newborn like.

Tami came by to visit tonight.  I'm so glad she was awake for a while!

Getting a diaper change for the first time by mommy.  It's one of those things you forget if you haven't done it in a while!

She's been such a great eater!

Sleepy time with Daddy




Grammy and the girls

More of the sisters

Perfect little face!


My little pink burrito

2 comments:

Cheri Hudson Passey said...

Oh! I just want to hold her!!! She is so beautiful!
I am so sorry about the way she had to come into the world, but glad you are both OK.
Our lucky number 13!
Love to you all!

Bryan and Katie said...

oooh she is sooo cute! You can tell how much you all already love her! She is so sweet...all your favorite pictures are my favorites too. Can't wait to see my little girls like this!!
P.s. you are so lucky to have such an easy one!!