Sunday, May 5, 2013

Haven's Baby Blessing

We had Haven's blessing at church today.  It went really well and we had a great day.  My parents, our friends Jared and Tami, and Phillip's sister's family, mom and brother were able to come.  Phillip's other sister was blessing her new baby in Myrtle Beach too so the rest of his family stayed for that.  Haven and their baby are only a week and a half apart!  During the blessing, Haven didn't cry at all and was wide awake and super quiet for the rest of the meeting.  She's SO good!  I'm so grateful for that everyday!  



My mom, Haven and I.  The dress Haven is wearing was actually my mom's blessing dress.  She wore it, I wore it, Addison wore it and now Haven.  I LOVE that it has been passed down and I hope my girls can use it for their daughters'.

Hahaha. So funny and cute.

Phillip's family and us

First family picture of all of us


Mama Cheri (Phillip's mom) and Haven
After the blessing, Phillip's family headed back to our house for lunch and to hang out for a while.  It was so nice to spend some time with them.  The kids loved it and were sad to see them go.  I think they loved all the extra attention! ; )  I'm so glad her blessing day went so well and we were able to spend time with our family and friends!

No comments: