My baby girl turned 2 months old yesterday! From birth to 1 month I didn't feel like she changed all that much but I feel like she changed a lot this month. She's got a little chunk on her thighs finally and she finally can fit into her 0-3 month clothes. Yay! She has so many cute outfits I've been excited to put her in. She has started sleeping much longer stretches at night which has been heavenly. She usually goes about 7 hours so I'm able to get a nice long stretch before she gets up, usually between 4-5 AM. The biggest change is that she started smiling! One of my very favorite milestones. She started at about 5 1/2 weeks and almost always smiles for Philip and Addison. She really loves Addison and loves staring at her. She's a little wary of Cooper probably because he always gets about an inch away from her face and makes weird loud noises. She is definitely a daddy's girl though and I'm glad he's able to take her without her wanting me all the time. She still LOVES her swing and naps in it pretty much every day. She's still so tiny and petite, I love it! She's also still very mellow. She doesn't fuss a whole lot and is calm most of the time. So nice to finally have a calm baby!
Either every picture of her smiling was blurry because she kept moving or I was a half a second too early or too late but I think this one is SO cute!
Giving me a little dance
Just barely a hint of a smile
Her little dimple ; )



1 comment:
Oh! I just want to hold her!!!
Post a Comment