My baby girl turned 4 months old on the 1st! She got her shots that day so I wasn't able to get any good pictures. She was super cranky all afternoon and the entire next day, poor girl. She has really changed a lot this month. She has started to grab and play with toys, has finally found her feet and constantly tries to put them in her mouth. It's cute. She LOVES her big brother and sister. She lights up like crazy every time they are around. Especially Addison, she just loves her to death. I thought the newness of her being born would have worn off by now but it hasn't at all and I'm so glad. They are so helpful and are always fighting over who gets to do what for her. It's cute.
She loves smooshing her feet together. She loves to watch herself doing it too.
I LOVE this picture. So thoughtful ; )
She finally likes her playmat. She used to hate it, probably because she hates tummy time and I would pretty much force her to do it on this mat but now that she can actually grab and play, she loves it.
She's always stuffing the toys in her mouth. Super cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment