Sunday, September 1, 2013

5 Months!!

My baby girl is 5 months old!  She has finally started to gain a little weight and has some chunk in her thighs.  She's finally fitting into her 3-6 months clothes a little better.  She started rolling over this month which the big kids think is awesome.  They love to run and tell me every single time she does it.  It's cute that they are still so amazed by her.  She has gotten the hang of her jumper and its still her favorite "toy".  She jumps pretty high in it!  She has been sleeping 8 hour stretches, is up for about an hour around 5 and then goes back to sleep for another 3 hours.  I'm finally getting a decent amount of sleep and it's been so nice.  Phillip and I still fight over who gets to hold and feed her.  He wins mostly ; )  We just love her SO much.  



She loves to clap her feet together

She just looks really big to me in this picture.  I love it!

No comments: