Phillip and I made it to 10 years! It didn't seem to be a big deal when I turned 30 but it seems crazy to me that we've been married for 10 years. Phillip really wanted to do something special since its such a big one so he planned a trip to Asheville. It was something we had talked about doing for a long time but we never actually did it. I'm so glad we did! We had such a great time.
We stayed at a really nice hotel, the Grove Park Inn. It has beautiful views from just about everywhere. This is right outside the lobby. Pictures don't really do it justice and I can't even imagine what it looks like when the leaves are turning colors.
They have 2 amazing fireplaces in the lobby that are as big as Phillip. They were gorgeous!
They had a gingerbread competition going on and they were on display all over the hotel. This one was my favorite. It won 3rd place overall. So cool!
A view from the side. Beautiful!
We decided to take Haven with us since we couldn't bear to be away from her for 3 days and she did great! She was so good whenever we went anywhere and she just loved to look around at everything. Glad we didn't have to worry about her the whole time!
We went to the Biltmore Estate and walked around the outside and gardens during the day before our nighttime tour. This was inside the greenhouse. It was beautiful.



No comments:
Post a Comment