Addison has been preparing for her baptism for a while now. It finally came! About 2 months ago my friend Tami took pictures of Addison in her baptism dress for her invitations. She did such a great job and the pictures came out great! Addison looked so beautiful in her dress.
The day finally came. Addison was pretty excited but a little nervous too. She was just ready for it I think.
I got a HUGE surprise right before the baptism started. As I was looking for Phillip's parents, I saw a guy that I thought looked a little like Brenan but didn't really think about it. Then I saw his daughter Tali and realized that they were really here. I was BEYOND excited. Then I saw Travis and I about flipped out. I couldn't believe they were really here. It was so good to see them and I love being surprised!
All the girls!
My mother in law and I preparing for the lunch afterward.
We had a busy but wonderful day. I am so proud of Addison for getting baptized. She is a wonderful little girl!
This little girl was so exhausted she just fell right asleep on the couch since the kids were playing with their cousins in her room. Poor girl!
We had such beautiful weather on Sunday that we headed out to the park. It was so fun seeing the kids play together and get to spend some time with the family. Just wish Quin was here!


















No comments:
Post a Comment