My mom took me to Utah with her this past week to visit my Grandma who I haven't seen in 4 years. We were also going because both of my brothers were graduating from UVU on Friday. It was a surprise for everyone that I was coming. We met my aunt and Grandma for lunch right after we got off the plane and my grandma was so surprised and very excited. We were planning on 3 days of just shopping and going out to eat. Always fun for me!! The next day after shopping all morning, we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. We were all worried about walking 55 acres, especially since my grandma's foot was in so much pain she could barely walk so we rented a golf cart and it was the best decision we made all day. It was perfect and were able to see everything without dying of exhaustion. I was made the designated driver and it was actually fun to drive it for the first time!
Sweet Tali baby. Love that girl!!
It was SO beautiful!! We had perfect weather!
There was even a waterfall in the middle of it all. It was so beautiful and unexpected.
Friday morning, bright and early at 8am, we went to Travis' graduation. We never thought it would happen but he did it!
Later that afternoon was Brenan's. We were able to get some great pictures in front of my grandma's house with the beautiful mountains in the background. It's fun they got to graduate the same day although 2 separate times was a bit long!
Such a cute picture!!
For dinner we went to La Jolla Groves and it was AMAZING. Seriously the best meal I've had in a really long time. It was a great place and they had a private room so that was perfect for the 17 people we had there. It really was so fun!
I was beyond happy to see Sara at the graduation dinner since I hadn't seen her in years. She is amazing as usual!! So glad we got to hang out for a little while!





No comments:
Post a Comment