I haven't updated in a while so here's just a hodgepodge of pictures from the last month or so...
I saw a little girl at church with a tiny top ponytail so I decided to try that with Haven's hair. It's SO cute!! Her hair is definitely getting longer but I refuse to cut it like I did with Addison's bangs that took years to grow out again.
We went to Addison's best friend Maddie's baptism and they had a little party afterward at a park and I just had to take a picture of my cutie pie in her dress. Love it!
The next weekend, we went to a friends' wedding reception and the kids had a blast because they had set up a ball pit and bounce house in one of the rooms. They were in heaven!
My dad had some extra tickets to a Durham Bulls baseball game last week so Phillip and Cooper went for boys night out. Cooper asked when it would be over after the 1st inning but he ended up loving it and has been asking to go again.
He was very excited about his Cracker Jacks. Just give this boy food and he's happy about anything!
The day before her last day of school, the kids invited all of the parents to "teach" them about different kids of weather and here is Addison teaching us about rainbows. It was pretty cute and some of the kids had some hilarious stuff written.
Addison being a goofball with her friend
One of Addison's best friends is moving so we had to snap a picture before she left. I'm so glad she has a good group of friends at school!
Addison had her first sleepover at our house last weekend. She was beyond excited. They wanted to make dinner so I tried to think of the easiest thing I could think of. Pepperoni roll-ups. They had a great time and they came out really good!
Cute girls up way too late in their Frozen jammies
One of my best friends turned 30 this past weekend and had a party with the whole family so we had a yummy pizza dinner and then went ice skating. I hadn't been skating in about 15 years and the kids had never been so we were pretty excited! The kids were nervous but they had a great time and they are asking when we can go again.
This is how Cooper skated the whole time...just skating along with Phillip holding his arms up. It was pretty cute.
We had a hard time controlling Haven because she just wanted to skate but luckily they had a game room which kept her occupied...mostly ;)
While I was trying to take a picture of Phillip and Cooper skating, Haven slipped right past me and waddled right onto the ice. I tried to get her but she was way too fast and I was way too wobbly so luckily another little girl got her so that Phillip could try to keep up with her. She just waltzed across the ice no problem and had an absolute fit when we took her off. She is a daredevil!!








No comments:
Post a Comment