Tuesday, November 11, 2014

T-Ball

I realized I stopped posting things for a big chunk of time a few months ago so I'm going to add a few things that are a little older but want to blog for record keeping purposes.  Cooper started t-ball this fall and he LOVED it.  He thought it was so cool to be a part of a team and play a sport.  He never had any interest in soccer so we did t-ball instead.  The whole team was so terrible at the beginning of the season and they really got a lot better as time went on.  He wants to play again in the Spring.  


He looks so handsome in his way too big uniform!



At the awards dinner he got the "Best Attitude" award.  He loved it.

He about fell out of his chair when he got his very first trophy.  He was just so enthusiastic about the whole thing and it was really fun to watch him do this.  He definitely came out of his shell a bit!

No comments: