Saturday, January 24, 2015

2015 U.S. Figure Skating Championships

My mom got us tickets to the Ladies Final in the U.S. Championships last week.  It was only an hour and a half away in Greensboro and I was soo excited.  We loved watching skating together during the Olympics so this was especially cool.  Even cooler was the fact that we had 2nd row seats directly behind the judges.  We had an amazing view!  It was so interesting to watch just the skating with no commentary, no feedback, just quiet.  It was a great experience. 

I wish I had brought my regular camera but all I had was my cell phone.

 Karen Chen, won the Bronze medal

Courtney Hicks

Ashley Wagner, she won 1st place! And while I'm not the biggest fan of hers, I did love her routine especially because she used music from Moulin Rouge.
 


Gracie gold, who won the Silver.  I love her and she was beautiful to watch!


1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

this is SO cool!! I love to watch figure skating too!!