Sunday, February 1, 2009

Potty Training!!



Yea! She's finally doing it. She's finally going on the potty by herself. About 5 months ago, we decided to start potty training and she did great for about a month and then she pretty much refused to go after that. I was actually ok with it because it was so time consuming and I would have to drop everything I was doing to go take her that second, about 20 times a day so I was ready for a break. Well, last week she randomly wanted to go again so we took her and she went and has been going ever since. We even put her in regular underwear, which by the way is so cute! She's only had 3 accidents and she's doing really well. We didn't know where she was yesterday and then we found her a few minutes later coming out of the bathroom saying she went potty all by herself. She even had regular underwear during church today and she didn't have a single accident. Her nursery teacher said she went twice. Awesome! It's been so much easier this time because SHE actually wants to do it instead of me forcing her. It's so cute to see her starting to become more independent. She's growing up so fast! I can't beleive she'll be 3 in 2 weeks!!!

1 comment:

Boyer Family said...

What a big girl! I am so happy for you! Out of diapers hurray! You can use that extra 30 bucks a month to take me out to dinner! :)