Phillip has a friend in the Chamber of Commerce that has given us tickets to quite a few Hurricanes games this season which has been wonderful. We LOVE going and it's a great date night. He gave Phillip tickets to last night's game but we didn't have a babysitter so Phillilp said he would take Addison instead. She was SO excited. She talked about it all day, told everyone she saw that she was going, dress up in her favorite outfit, etc... It was so cute. I actually wasn't sure if she'd even like it or be interested in it at all which is why we haven't taken her before and I had no plans to. I'm glad she went though. Phillip said she constantly asked questions like "where is the puck", "which guy got it in the goal", etc... Apparently she was really scared though when everyone stood up to cheer. I guess she was afraid they were going to fall. HAHAHA! I laughed out loud when she told me that. The seats are pretty high up and I can see where she would be afraid I guess but it's still funny. She had a great time and she said that her favorite part was when they played "human bowling" across the ice. She said she would never want to do that herself though. I'm glad she had a great time and although I wish I had gotten to experience that with her for the 1st time, I definitely look forward to when we can all go together.
Since it was family night, they had all sorts of bounce houses and slides set up. She LOVED that!



1 comment:
seriously she looks so big in these pictures! sometimes I really see how these girls have grown, it is shocking!
Post a Comment