Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Farm Days

NC State does "Farm Days" every year where they set up animals, tractors, etc... so Addison's pre-school took a field trip there today. The kids had a blast. Cooper especially loved the animals.

They were both so excited to "drive" the tractor

I love the way Cooper is laughing at Addison

Trying so hard to honk the horn

His expression when he saw the cows across the field. So cute!

He kept falling down on purpose just so Addison would help him back up

He kept trying to get through the fence and got so frustrated when he couldn't

Making silly faces at Addison

Addison and her besties from school

3 comments:

Shawna and Family said...

Cooper looks like he belongs in my family with that red hair!!

Boyer Family said...

I love going to the farm days. Such fun for the kids. Plus that icecream is to die for!

The Passey's said...

I know what you mean about the ice cream. I was secretly excited when Cooper only took one bite of his! They have them at Walmart and I think about getting them all the time!