Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kickoff to Fall

We started my absolute favorite season with a bang! It was raining all day yesterday but we decided to go to this corn maze/farm place that we had a Groupon to anyway, hoping the rain would stay away. I'm so glad Tami talked me into going. It had cooled off a little and we were the only ones there for a long time. It was nice to practically have the place to ourselves. We had a fantastic time and I really really can't wait for the rest of our fall plans in the next few months!



All 5 of the kiddos

The sun was shining so bright, hence the squinty eyes

Cute girls

The babies plotting their next moves

Love, love, love this picture!! He is so stinking cute!


Trying to get through the maze. We were SO lost for about an hour and I guess we just kept going around and around the same places because it took forever to get through the first part.

2 hours later...

We finally made it through! It was pitch black when we got through but we did it!

He was having a little too much fun in the corn


Phillip freaked me out with this. I don't think I would have been able to get my head buried.


After seeing everyone else get buried, Cooper laid down and wanted us to bury him too. Cute!




Love these girls!


2 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

Ohhh! Jealous!! you look like you like fall as much as I do!! I've got pumpkin pie candles going 24 hours and day and every weekend in October is already planned to the brim with autumn activities : )
It's almost easy to forget that it's 100 degrees outside!!

The Passey's said...

Love it! My pumpkin spice candle has been out for about a month and we've got tons of plans this month too. Can't wait! I decorated and bought our pumpkins yesterday too!