Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Annual Tradition

Every year we get together with our friends on the first Monday of October for Family Home Evening to paint pumpkins. Addison LOVES this. She asks every year when we're doing it and what she's going to paint, etc... Cooper wasn't that into it but hopefully he'll like it more when he's older!

The kiddos hard at work



My pretty girl with her finished pumpkin.

Definitely a Stefani pumpkin. Every year I pretty much hate what I draw because I am definitely not an artist and it never comes out looking good. I saw a pumpkin like this on Pinterest and I couldn't resist. I LOVE how it turned out. Love the polka dots (of course)

Phillip wanted to do one of Yo Gabba Gabba for Cooper since that's his favorite show. I was pretty impressed with how it came out!

The back

All of the finished products

1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

SO cute! we used to do that when I was a kid too : ) Love your cute little family of pumpkins