Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas!

Finally the day came! So much work and preparation and it turned out to be a fantastic day! We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house eating dinner, making smores, drinking hot chocolate and opening presents next to the fire pit. It was very Christmas-y. Quin spent the night at our house and helped us set up the train table and get everything else ready. I set my alarm and woke the kids up around 6:30. I was so excited I could barely wait! The kids were amazed by the trains and played with them before getting into the stockings. They loved all of their gifts and played with them all morning before going to church. Cooper was so into playing with his stuff that when we asked him if he wanted to open another present, he said "nope". It was so cute. We had a fantastic relaxing day and ended it with a yummy dinner at a family friends' house so I only ended up having to cook a few desserts. It was so nice!

The tree after "Santa" came

The kids big present. They both LOVED it.

Addison and her Wish Bear. She is still obsessed with Care Bears. This bear makes 16 bears and she still got another one after this picture. They were 2 of the 3 things she asked for.

Cool dude!

Not really sure what "Santa" was thinking when he gave them cymbals, a tambourine and other very loud instruments. Oh well, they love them!



My cute little Conductor ; )

Apparently he thinks it's a riding lawn mower. He wanted Addison to push him around on it all day.

Quin and his new laptop. Totally surprised!

Phillip and Cooper in their matching Avenger pajamas. I made them all by myself. I'm pretty proud ; )

Addison in her Care Bear jammies that I made. Love the ruffles on the bottom.

Cooper loving his new Cars pillow/book

No comments: