Other than at Disney, Cooper hasn't napped in about 3 months. In return, he's been going to bed right at 6. It's been nice since I get some one on one time with Addison before bed and he gets some much needed rest. For some reason though, for the past week he has been extremely exhausted every afternoon around 4. Of course that's about the worst time for him to nap because the one day I let him sleep, he was up until 11. Yeah, that just doesn't work for me at all. Anyway, I'm not sure what's going on with him but hopefully we'll figure it out.
This was him on Monday. He was supposed to be watching a movie in my bed for quiet time but he decided to fall asleep instead.
10 minutes later...I didn't have the heart to wake him up
I went out on the porch to wait for Addison to get off the bus while Cooper was eating his snack. Usually the second I open the door he runs right out behind me so when he didn't, I went back to get him. This is what I found. Poor guy.
Then when we came back in he was still asleep and trying to fight it. It was SO funny. If Addison hadn't come out of the bathroom I wonder how long this would have gone on.



1 comment:
sleeping babies are the very best form of baby :)
Have you tried putting him down earlier? like 1 or 2 and see if he takes a nap then? Lexie used to fall asleep around 5 while playing(she goes to bed at 8) so I tried to move her naps around and gave her a little 15-20 min cat nap at 5 if she really couldn't stay awake.
Post a Comment