Every year our town has a Celebrate Fuquay event with food, rides, entertainment, etc... but we've never gone because it's always been burning hot but it was beautiful yesterday so we took advantage of it. It was really fun, especially for the kids. And the best part about it was that it was completely free! I thought we would have had to at least pay for the face painting but it was free too so we definitely waited in line for that.
It seems like Addison is always getting her face painted and she LOVES it. She loves to pick out what she wants and asks for the entire rest of the day a million times if the paint is still on her face.
Addison and one of her BFF's with their cute matchy faces. Addison had originally picked out something else but when she saw Ellison's face she just had to have the same thing.
This was the first time Cooper's had his face painted. He just sat stone still probably trying to figure out what the heck was going on. He went back and forth between getting Spiderman or a dog. The dog won and he was just the cutest dog I've ever seen!
My shaggy little dog
Addison was dying to ride some rides so we hurried on over to the helicopters which were actually really fun. I rode with the little kids and they were laughing the whole time saying how high they were. Cooper kept saying "we're flying, we're flying so high"
The big kids having a blast
They went on this pirate ship ride that rocks back and forth and they had fun putting their hands up in the air every time they went up. Such little daredevils!
Caterpillar ride...perfect for the little kids
Addison loved the swings. She loved that they went fast. Cooper wasn't tall enough unfortunately.
Addison had been waiting all day to go on the slide and she wasn't disappointed. All the kids loved it and I have to say, it was REALLY fun. I rode with Cooper on my lap and he just laughed the whole way. I don't have a picture of the kids since I rode at the same time as them but here's one of my friend and 2 of her kids. They loved it too.
After the rides, we got a yummy funnel cake, bloomin onion and ribbon fries and chowed down. Nothing like a bunch of fried foods for a Saturday afternoon!



1 comment:
cooper's face is SOOOO cute!!
Post a Comment