Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another Saturday, another pumpkin patch!


We have sure been busy with fall activities lately!  My friend Megan had some extra groupons that weren't going to be used so she invited us to pumpkin patch/hayride/corn maze place.  The weather was perfect.  Cloudy, cool and breezy.  It was such a perfect fall day.  

The kiddos waiting for our other friends


My and my cutie pie on the hayride

Cute girls

My boys

Big kids all together.  They love each other!

Corn maze!  It was nice and short!


Made it to the top of the hay mountain


They had these cool inflatable horses to race each other through the hay bales.  It was really fun.


The boys playing cornhole

They had these cars and the big boys LOVED them and spent an hour driving them around and the little boys thought they were so much fun.

They had a tractor "train" for the kids to be driven around the farm.  I think that was their favorite part.


I'm sad that pretty much all of our fall activities are done.  Have I mentioned how much I love fall???

1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

you just might be the queen of grouponing lol :)Pumpkin patches are a blast...I say go to as many as you can, right?!