Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Fun

Fun Halloween activities today.  I'm glad Addison is tracked out now.  It makes it easier to do all of these activities.  The kids have been begging me all week to carve the pumpkin so we finally did that today.  I don't know why Addison always wants to do it because she HATES pulling the guts out.  That's pretty much the only part she can help with since she can't actually carve yet.  

Cooper was ready and willing to get the goo out

Yay!  Pumpkin guts! (notice Addison's face)

Addison and her one tiny seed.  And totally grossed out by it.  Hahahaha...

The kids surprisingly agreed pretty quickly that they wanted a spider.  It was pretty easy and came out pretty good!

We had our ward Trunk or Treat tonight and they kids were so excited.  They had been asking since lunch to put their costumes on.  They are SO cute.  I saw these at the consignment sale and they were the right sizes so it worked out perfectly!  It ended up being perfect because ever since Disney, they've loved Mickey and Minnie even more.  I love when they have coordinating costumes!

Excited about his stash!

And we're going trick or treating tomorrow too so they're going to have WAY too much candy.  I think Phillip and I can help with that ; )

1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

I love the picture of Addison pulling the guts out lol. and CUTE costumes!!!