Friday, October 26, 2012

It's a.....


Baby Girl!!!!

We are having another baby!  We are so excited!  We were waiting to announce until we knew what it was and we just found out this morning.  I had a Groupon for a half off gender ultrasound so we found our a little early.  She is due April 9, 2013 so I'm about 16 weeks along.  The whole family went including my parents so that was really fun.  Addison is crazy excited.  She's been taking about having a sister for as long as I can remember.  Cooper was bummed and was pretty disinterested with the whole thing once we told him it wasn't a boy but he's over it.  We went to my parents house afterward where he played with Brenan's daughter Tali and said "I love baby girls".  So I think he'll be OK ; )  I just love ultrasounds.  The baby was moving around a lot, moving her mouth, hands, feet and even rolled over onto her tummy.  It was super cute!  Here's some pictures although we couldn't get a REALLY good one but oh well.

Here's a profile shot.  To the left, you can see her head, nose, mouth and on the top was her hand.

I don't know why but I LOVE tiny feet in ultrasound pictures

A couple of "potty" shots

Another one in between her legs

1 comment:

Bryan and Katie said...

OMYGOSH!!!! SO excited for you guys!!! Little girls are the best--but you already know that :)
CONGRATS!
p.s. the feet are my favorite part too--it's those tiny tiny toes!