At my 20 week ultrasound they found a placental cyst. It CAN be a problem but most of the time it isn't. It can cause growth restriction since it can get in the way of the umbilical cord so they carefully watch it by doing ultrasounds often to make sure she's growing on track. So, we had another ultrasound today and baby girl is doing perfect! She's right on track for her growth and looks great. Everything was measuring perfectly and they said she weighs 1 lb, 6 oz. I've never had an ultrasound after 20 weeks so it was neat to see her a little bit bigger. She also gave us a 3D picture of her face. I LOVE it. I know some people think it's creepy but I love them. I think she's so cute and definitely has my nose, just like the other 2 kids.
Hi!! Love her little fingers!
Always love the profile shot ; )



1 comment:
Wow what a detailed picture of her nose!! SO cute!! I got to see my auntie Arlene when we were in CT for Thanksgiving she said you guys have been trying for a bit...SO glad you have this healthy sweet one in your tummy!
Post a Comment