After I took Addison to Disney on Ice, I wish we had all gone together so when tickets to the circus came up, I was excited to get them. The kids were so excited to go. They had a pre-show before the actual show so we got to see some of the clowns and animals up close. It was pretty cool.
The kids got to go in this bounce house before the show. They had so much fun!
My little clowns. We couldn't get the nose on Cooper because his nose was just a little too small. Oh well!
Finally the show started!
Cooper just clapped and clapped and clapped. It was so funny. He just thought it was the best thing ever I guess. He couldn't stop staring.
She was entranced by the guy jumping through the ring of swords and fire. It was her favorite part.
Goofball
Addison loved this cat. She's been sad since our cat died a few weeks ago so I was glad she was happy about this cat. She just kept asking how she did that.
Cooper loves the movie/show "How to Train Your Dragon" so he was excited to see this creepy fake dragon. He was convinced it was real though. ; )
I thought the motorcycle guys were awesome. No idea how they got 8 guys in there at the 1 time.



No comments:
Post a Comment