We spent pretty much every day with my family while my brothers were here. We went out to eat, went bowling, had a game night and just hung out. I'm sad it's going to be such a long time before we are all together again! The kids loved playing with baby Tali and their uncles!
The girls table at the bowling alley
Gramp with all the kids
Phillip spent an afternoon with my dad and brothers going shooting. It had been a long time since he has been shooting and he said he had a great time. He now wants a gun...ugh.
The night before my brothers left we re-created a picture that we took our second Christmas in my mom's house 19 years ago. Crazy that they have lived there so long. I've had a few comments that my face looks exactly the same. I think we all look pretty similar. Except Quin of course! Too bad he wouldn't fit into my lap this time ; )









No comments:
Post a Comment