Friday, February 15, 2013

Hollywood/Movie Party

When I asked Addison what kind of birthday party she wanted, she had no idea.  So I scoured the internet for some ideas and gave her some options.  She immediately decided that she wanted a pajama party/movie night.  So I went back to the computer to find some party supplies that would fit and decided to amp it up and make it a Hollywood themed party since that's what I could find.  I made her invitation as usual and she has been so excited ever since.  


Decorations...

Concession Stand. I loved how this came out!

Mini Cupcakes made to look like popcorn.  They came out pretty cute I thought.


The girls eating dinner

Phillip was handing out "money" for the concession stand.  They were SO excited about it.
 

Like I said, very excited ; )

Paying the big bellied "cashier"

Deciding on their purchases

Showing off what they bought

All the girls getting all settled in before the movie.  Oh, and Cooper too ;)

Cutie Pie girl
 

Trying to decide what to wish for

I guess she finally decided!

Present time

Saying thank you to one of her friends

3 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

this is fantastic and you should let me steal it for my party blog!

The Passey's said...

Thanks! It was a lot of fun and the girls had a blast. You can totally use it...although I wish I had gotten some better pictures ; )

Bryan and Katie said...

Thanks! I'll let you know when I post it : ) I turned out so cute!