Friday, April 12, 2013

Photobomb

Just a few pictures of baby girl from the past few days.  LOVE this girl. She is SO good. She sleeps pretty much all day and when she's awake she doesn't make a peep.  It's so strange since the other 2 kids just cried all day and Cooper didn't sleep well.  I find myself just staring at her for hours at a time.  It's nice to be able to enjoy the newborn stage for once!  Although my other 2 kids are so good now so I really can't complain!


This picture just makes me laugh


I dont know why but this one does too.  Looks like shes saying "Whats up??"

Trying to lift her head up


Big, pretty eyes


This girl loves her swing.  I'm so glad!

Big yawn

I stood there for 15 minutes with the camera ready so I could capture a "smile".  She must be really gassy because she "smiles" all the time.  I love it.  I really wanted to get her cute little perfect dimples but it wasn't happening. Hopefully soon when she starts to smile for real.  


1 comment:

Cheri Hudson Passey said...

Oh my goodness! She is so stinkin' cute!!!!