I know it's so cliche but I really can't believe how fast this month has gone. I literally feel like we just got home from the hospital a few days ago. I can't even remember where the days have gone. It is amazing to me how much time I spend feeding, changing and just holding her. It's crazy! Between the 3 kids, we've had a ton of doctor appointments, a dentist appointment, a doctors appointment for me and other various things we've had to do. It's just been such a blur. Addison's also been tracked out for the past 3 weeks so its been an adjustment having all 3 kids home full time. Luckily we've had extremely nice weather so the big kids have played outside a lot. Haven is still doing great. I don't feel like she's changed much at all actually since she was born. She's still eating every 3-4 hours and getting up twice a night. She still spits up quite a bit although its not really a surprise to me since Addison and Cooper were both heavy spitters. Ive just learned to keep a bib on her pretty much at all times. She was just weighed today and is at 7 pounds, 13 ounces so she's gained a pound and a half this month. I was originally worried she wasn't gaining enough because she was spitting up so much but it hasn't seemed to be a problem. She's still a peanut though. Still in newborn diapers and clothes. I only had 4 newborn outfits though and I'm a little sick of them by now so I've been putting her in 0-3 month clothes but she's swimming in them. Hopefully they'll fit soon! The big kids still LOVE her so much. They just love being around her, staring at her, asking to hold her, asking to feed her, etc... Anytime she is in the swing, the kids will just sit on the floor next to it and watch her in it. I'm so glad they love her so much! It's been a blur but she's just as sweet as can be and isn't really fussy at all. She seems to like the noise in the house and loves looking at everyone. We all love her!
Here are a few pictures from her 1 month photoshoot. Her faces crack me up. Especially when she goes cross eyed, which is a lot. I also love the one when she's falling. Don't worry, I caught her before she landed but I have one of Addison just like this picture and I think it's cute!



1 comment:
you're killing me smalls!!!
-M
Post a Comment