Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last Minute Camping Trip

Tami texted me on Wednesday asking if we wanted to go camping on Friday.  I couldn't think of any reason why not so we were in.  I was a little nervous about dealing with all 3 kids there and I didn't know how Haven would do but it was great!  It was much cooler than I thought it would be and Haven pretty much just slept the whole time.  She loves being outside so she was in heaven.  

The kids trying out the tent after we set it up

Just chillin!

Taking a break after setting everything up

Cute kiddos

Tami brought the bubbles and they were a huge hit!

The girls cooking their dinner.  Addison had been looking forward to this all day.

Coop's turn!

After dinner we headed down to the beach area and the kids played in the sand and took turns on the kayak.  It was perfect weather and we had the beach to ourselves.


We had the prettiest sunset.  The girls wanted to do their "fancy" poses. 

We could either get a picture of a sunset or of us without the shadows for some reason so you can't really see the pretty sunset but I LOVE how Haven is looking at Phillip.  She LOVES him and always smiling when he comes around.


Phillip was jumping her up and down and she loved it.  She couldnt stop smiling and staring 



Haven went to bed next to me but when I woke up, this is what I saw.  So cute and snuggly!

They were practically begging to go to bed last night and they slept in past me this morning.  I was so surprised I was up first but glad they got some sleep!

Love this picture of my kiddos

Smiley baby!

After breakfast we headed down to the beach.  They always loving playing in the sand.

It's a little big but I love her bathing suit! Pink, polka dots, ruffles.  Even a bow on the back.  Perfect!


The kids and I swam to the end of the swimming area.  We had a blast and the water felt great!

It was really hot on the beach even in the shade so we brought Haven in the water for a few minutes. She screamed at first because it was a little chilly but after a little while she liked it.  At least it cooled her down!

Smiley naked baby! And during a diaper change no less!

More smiles after being cleaned up and changed ; )

1 comment:

Cheri Hudson Passey said...

looks like so much fun!!!!
Especially love the pic of Phillip and Haven in the sleeping bag! Precious!