To cap off an insanely busy week between going to Myrtle Beach and camping, Phillip and I went zip-lining yesterday. For his birthday last year, I had given him a Groupon to do this but we didn't have time to go last year so we were going to wait until it was warmer to go. I realized about 3 weeks ago that it expired today so we had to hurry up and use it. It was perfect weather so it worked out nicely. I specifically picked this place because it was only 45 minutes away as opposed to going to the mountains which are a 4 hour drive. Luckily my mom was able to take the kids so it was perfect. The place is SO nice. I was shocked that all of this forest area was smack dab in the middle of Fayettville.
Phillip and I doing our "training" run
We were in a group with 5 other people. Luckily everyone was super nice and fun to do this with.
Loved doing this run. It was 800 feet over a waterfall. It was SO beautiful!
There were 3 bridges and to be honest they were the only thing I was really afraid of. They were so wobbly and Phillip kept shaking it on purpose just to tease me. They were just so skinny with only tiny little ropes on the side. Not sturdy!! Obviously we were still harnessed in but it was still a little scary.
The beautiful waterfall we went over
It was really, really fun and something I definitely recommend doing if you get the chance. We had such a great time and it was nice taking a few hours away from the kids!















No comments:
Post a Comment