We waited 8 long months for this cruise and I'm so sad it's over. It was absolutely AMAZING. It couldn't have gone any better. It was perfect to have my entire family together. A Disney cruise has been my dream vacation for a LONG time and it lived up to the anticipation. I love everything Disney so that made everything even better. I've always loved cruises but this one was by far the best. There were just so many little things that Disney does right. I have 3 times this amount of pictures and I put them all of Facebook but I limited myself to 40 of my favorites here.
It was Haven and Cooper's first time on an airplane and Addison hadn't been since she was 18 months old so I pretty nervous how that was going to go but it was perfect. Luckily it was only a 2 hour flight but Haven sat happily the entire time and we didn't even need to get a single thing out of her entertainment bag. I was so relieved!
We took a family selfie right when we got to the room. I have a cute family :)
Miami is not a particularly pretty place but the skyline is nice
Beautiful girl on a beautiful day. Love the color of the water too.
Grammy got each of the girls a tiara that they all wore throughout the week
My pretty girl at our first dinner
The second night was Pirate night and it was so fun. We brought all of our pirate gear and then they gave everyone bandanas and did a pirate parade during dinner. The kids loved getting dressed up.
I can't even count how many Mickey Bars got eaten but it sure was a lot. If it wasn't made out of dark chocolate, I would have had a lot myself!
After dinner, they had a Pirate Deck party complete with dancing and fireworks. It was awesome. They are the only cruise line to do fireworks right off the ship. I LOVE fireworks so that was one of my favorite parts.
The next morning we docked in Grand Cayman. Addison and I went with my parents and Trav, Ashlee, Quin and Bella to a turtle farm and dolphin swim. It was so fun!
Swimming with dolphins has been on my bucket list for as long as I can remember. It was sooo fun. I had never even touched one so that was interesting too. It was worth the wait and Addison had an amazing time too. She thought it was the coolest thing she's ever done. We got to do 2 different swims. First we got on a boogie board and the dolphin pushed us by our feet and then we got to swim on it's belly by holding onto its fins.
Haven and Cooper were too young to do the dolphin swim so Phillip took them on a submarine excursion. They loved it. They saw soooo many fish, turtles, etc... and Haven especially loved the fish
Love her fishy face
After the dolphin swim, my dad wanted to shop so the girls went with him and they had so much fun. I thought they would be too hot and tired to enjoy anything but I was very wrong.
They found this gift shop that had a restaurant and randomly a pool and waterslide on top. There was no lifeguard so they had fun going down together.
Littlest cousins having a chat. Love these girls!
There were a lot more characters on the ship than I thought there would be and we pretty much saw them everywhere. There was such a demand for the princesses that we had to request tickets to see them and luckily we got them. The kids loved it and Cooper had fun filling up his autograph book that he got for Christmas.
Sooo happy to meet Anna and Elsa. And I'm sooo happy we do not have to wait in a 2 hour line to meet them when we go to Disney next year.
Haven wanted to meet Daisy especially. I didn't really want to wait in line to meet any of the characters but when we saw her at the pool, I knew we had to go. It was so worth it. She ran right up, gave her a hug and couldn't stop smiling.
We went to Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. We took a tram ride to the beach area and the kids thought that was fun.
The water there was AMAZING. And the kids had a blast playing together.
I just love this picture so much
I just love this face so much
The kids were so proud of their drippy castle
My dad took the big girls snorkeling and Addison loved it. She swam SO far, I was honestly impressed and she loved seeing all the fish
Leaving the island
It was nice we could all sit together at dinner. Can't do that anywhere else!
Taking a picture in front of the fake moon, haha
Got a good one of all of us
Immediately after taking pictures, we went outside and there was a gorgeous sunset so we had to take a few more
Haven is obsessed with Mickey. We hadn't been able to find a time to meet him yet but on the very last night as I was walking into dinner I saw him and there was only 2 people in line so I ran into the restaurant, grabbed the rest of the family and ran to see him. The girl running the line said they weren't taking any more families right then but she would let us go in anyway since we seemed so excited about it. She made our night! Haven was beyond thrilled to see him and couldn't stop laughing and smiling at him.
It really was an amazing trip and I can't wait to do it again sometime in the future!



























No comments:
Post a Comment